To: Bill Gates, Microsoft From: XYZ,Kathmandu,Nepal Date: 14 February 2012
Subject: Problem with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates We bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice..
Also read :- How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC in 2019
- There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button. We request you to check this.
- One dought is wether any ‘re-scooter’ is available in the system? I find only ‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter.
- There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
- My child learned ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’, so when will you provide that?
- I bought my computer, my CPU, my mouse and my keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘My Computer’- when will you provide the reaming items?
- It is surprising that Window says ‘My Pictures’ but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that?
- There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home only?
- You provide ‘My Recent Documents’. When will you provide ‘My Past Documents’?
Last one Mr. Bill Gates P.S: “Sir, how is it that your name has Gates but you are selling WINDOWS…
Note : This articles is only for entertainment purpose…