What is Admob ?
Admob is mobile app based as network run by Google. Using Admob you can run ads in your mobile apps only.
It gives you different types of ad formats i.e banner, insterstial, rewarded video ads, native ads also. It provides high quality ads with high eCPM & CPC.
It is very easy to join Admob & like Adsense you don’t need any approval to show ads on your apps. It is world’s biggest mobile ad network. Its is the most popular Mobile advertising company out there. More than 1 million+ app use it and 1 million+Google advertisers are advertising their products on it.
It’s very easy to start using ads from admob and start earning,
Advantages of using Admob :-
- It provides high quality ads with high eCPM and CPC.
- It is very easy to join Admob.
- You don’t need any approval to show ads in your app.
- You can block low paying ads & can also set CPM floor.
- You can see full analytics about how many click , impression, which country users are seeing the ads most.
- If you app is not published on Google Play then also you can monetize it.
Also Read: Top 5 Online Shopping Sites in Nepal
Requirements to join Admob :-
- You must be 18 years of old. If not then you have to make account on the name of your parents.
- You must have an active AdSense account in order to use Admob.
- Your app must have sufficient content and must be original content.
- If Google found any policy violation on your app then it will disable your account…