What is Ad network ?
Ad network is basically a network of both the advertisers & publishers. It takes ad’s from different advertisers and gives to publishers to show them on their website. And when we (users) see that ad & if click on them, then publishers earn money from it. Where as advertisers get traffic to their site/app.
Here, today we are going to discuss about AdSense and what are its requirements and also it’s advantages .
What is Adsense ?
Adsense is a ad network which is run by Google. It was started in 2003 AD. Now it has become worlds biggest ad network. It is one of the most trusted ad network. Almost 90% of the publishers use this to monetize their blog & earn from it.Advertisement
Requirements to join Adsense :-
- The content on the site must be your own content.
- Website which you are going to monetize should be user friendly.
- Website must have custom domain like nepalimind.com, you can’t monetize if your website has sub-domain like nepalimind.wixsite.com or something else.
- You must be 18 years old, if not then you have to use your parents g-mail.
- You can’t have more than one adsense account, if found Google will disable both account’s.
Also Read:- Honeygain in Nepal
Advantage of joining Adsense :-
- It is the most trusted ad network in the whole world, which has already paid billions to its publishers.
- You will get high CPC, CPM in adsense then any other ad network.
- Its pays you every month without any delay, sometime only it may get payment 2-4 days delay.
- You will get different types of ad formats, i.e banner, link ads and many more.
- You will get support from Adsense team also.
- The money you earn can be withdraw directly to your bank account.