Hello there, thanks for coming here to read what I have to give you! Hope this will help you change as well, as I was inspired by someone after reading similar content!
Before you read what I have written, please take a few minutes to read some quotes I found on the internet while writing this article:
- Making a donation is the ultimate sign of solidarity. Actions speak louder than words. – Ibrahim Hooper
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. ―Winston S. Churchill
- It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. ― Albert Einstein
- Money might not be able to buy happiness, but giving it away can.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. – Kathy Calvin
- It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. – Tom Brokaw
After reading the content I was referring to above, I got a feeling that I should also help someone by donating. It might help someone out there. So Today, on 6th March 2021, I have decided to give 1% of my earnings every month!
If you are reading this, I urge you to start giving 1% or how much you can, giving isn’t just about making a donation but making a difference and I’m sure you will feel a lot better than you are feeling right now after giving!
If you want to recommend me any Nonprofits organization, let me know in the comment section below!